This is our second event to inspire women !
So, if you have read or talked with anyone about self-care you may have discovered that there are many opinions about what it actually means to literally take care of oneself. We believe it is such a hot topic these days because more moms are working inside +/or outside the home along with running a household. We are for lack of a better word- busy. It is a loaded question because it may differ from one individual to another. But does it really?
One Sidoni Lane
Hammonton, NJ 08037
Tuesday, February 27th 6:00pm to talk self-care
We take care of others, let’s spend time learning + discussing how to better take care of ourselves! Lets share experience, ask questions, + give advice all while raising some money! Together, the Ladypreneur community will get wiser! This event is about #communityovercompetition
We want to hear your thoughts on self-care + self-love. How do you take care of yourself + how do you wish you took more care of yourself! If we don’t know what satisfies us how can we even know how to take care of ourselves?
There will be fabulous promotions from the best local women businesses including:
- 20/20 sale : 20$ off Ladypreneur Life Organizers + get 20% off a massage at Rejuvenation
- solid training will be giving a free month membership to all our guests
- allisonannestudios will be giving a coupon code for $20 off headshots
- Rebecca Gillis Liberty Mutual Ins. will be giving a random guest a $50 visa gift card
- Infinity Salon & Boutique will be giving 20% off any color or keratin service with any stylist
- DiDonato’s The Alley will be sponsoring a signature cocktail for our guests
“Self-Love Champagne Punch”
featuring Hammonton blueberries + Rose Champagne!
There will be a 50/50 along with a suggested $5 donation at the door + we will be raising money for St. Jude Hospital
The mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of our founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family’s ability to pay.
You can join the Facebook event here!!
If you are interested in sponsoring this event please email us firstname.lastname@example.org